The Navajo Nation Zoo is continually being renovated and improved for the animals, visitors and staff. You will likely see us working on any number of projects during your visits.
The projects shown here are just some of the improvements we completed in 2011. If you are interested in helping to fund a project, contact us with your Project Sponsorship ideas. You will be recognized along with the project with a permanent plaque that shows your support.
The following are the main projects completed in 2011:
- Visitor restroom renovation.
- Parking lot security lights.
- New drainage culverts.
- Eagle enclosure renovation.
- Mountain lion enclosure renovation.
- New kitchen doors.
- New Discovery Center windows.
- Shade art for porcupine enclosure.
- Small gift shop developed.
- New storage building.
- Eagle aviary designed.
Zoo Hours: 10 am - 4:30pm, Monday - Saturday, and most major holidays.
Admission is Free for everyone!